Introducing the new ROFU 8612-2-BD Series!
Replacement for the ROFU 8026-002 / 8022-002 Double Door Magnetic Lock.
We are introducing a newer patented design that solves many industry wide issues. The entire length of the mounting plate slides down and into the magnetic lock’s housing (or you can use the convenient front/back notches to tip it in). This re-design not only gives the installer a more balanced magnetic lock during installation, but with the mounting plate now slid into the housing there will be more threads available for the two mounting bolts of the thru bolts.
After discussions with installers, technicians and the possibility of failures of the reed switch in our previous design of magnets we decided to relocate the door status option behind the cover plate and utilize a more standardized armature plate housing with permanent magnets built in on either end.
- 1200 lbs of holding force (each side)
- 12/24 VDC – Selectable
- 500 mA @ 12VDC / 250 mA @ 24VDC (each side)
- Magnet: 21″(L) x 2 13/16″ (H) x 1 9/16″(W)
- Armature Plates (each) : 7 1/4″(L) x 2 7/16″(H) x 5/8″(W)
- The B Feature = Bond Sensor feature works with LED to let you know that the magnet has a good bond with the armature plate and/or is getting the correct voltage (this option is unchanged)
- The D Feature = Door status – we moved it behind the ROFU cover plate for easy replacement (photo above). There are now two magnets located in the new armature plate housing (photo above) for easier installation.
- Installation Instructions for the new > ROFU Slide Magnet Installation Instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL Listed for Auxiliary Locking for USA – Fire doors up to and including 3/4hr
- UL Listed for Auxiliary Locking for Canada – Fire doors up to and including 3/4hr
- New Z-bracket Model for this model is: 21033N, all other brackets remain the same
- We will automatically replace any order that comes in for a 8022-002 US28 or 8026-002 US28 with this model.
- Currently there is limited stock of the 8022-002 US40 available.
Optional Features/Accessories:Z-bracket, spacers, filler plates and angle brackets can be found in the accessories section. For Replacement Parts