Introducing the new ROFU 8612-LC
This replaces the 8012-LC / 8011-LC Standard
We are introducing a newer patented design that solves many industry wide issues. The entire length of the mounting plate slides down and into the magnetic lock’s housing (or you can use the convenient front/back notches to tip it in). This re-design not only gives the installer a more balanced magnetic lock during installation, but with the mounting plate now slid into the housing there will be more threads available for the two mounting bolts of the thru bolts.
- 1200 lbs of holding force
- 12/24 VDC Selectable with the movement of jumpers
- 500 mA @ 12VDC / 250 mA @ 24VDC
- Magnet: 10 1/2″(L) x 2 13/16″ (H) x 1 9/16″(W)
- Armature Plate: 7 1/4″(L) x 2 7/16″(H) x 5/8″(W)
- Installation Instructions for the new > ROFU Slide Magnet Installation Instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL Listed for Auxiliary Locking for USA – Fire doors up to and including 3/4hr
- UL Listed for Auxiliary Locking for Canada – Fire doors up to and including 3/4hr
- New Z-bracket Model for this model is: 21031N
- We will automatically ship this unit for any orders for the 8012-LC
- US40 is currently not available.
Optional Features/Accessories:Z-bracket, spacers, fillers plates and angle brackets can be found in the accessories section. For Replacement Parts