Introducing the NEW ROFU 8608-BD Midi Series!
NEW SIZE !! This is a NEW model for ROFU
We are introducing a newer patented design that solves many industry wide issues. The entire length of the mounting plate slides into the magnetic lock’s housing (or you can use the convenient front/back notches to tip it in). This re-design not only gives the installer a more balanced magnetic lock during installation, but with the mounting bracket now deep into the housing there will be more threads available for the two mounting bolts of the magnet.
After discussions with installers, technicians and the possibility of failures of the reed switch in our previous design of magnets we decided to relocate the door status option behind the cover plate and utilize a more standardized armature plate housing with permanent magnets built in on either end.
- 800 lbs of holding force
- 12/24 VDC – Selectable
- 500 mA @ 12VDC / 250 mA @ 24VDC
- Magnet: 10 7/16″ (L) x 2 1/16″(H) x 1 1/8″(W)
- Armature Plate: 7 1/4″(L) x 1 3/4″(H) x 9/16″(W)
- The B Feature = Bond Sensor feature works with LED to let you know that the magnet has a good bond with the armature plate and/or is getting the correct voltage (this option is unchanged)
- The D Feature = Door status – we moved it behind the ROFU cover plate for easy replacement (photo above). There are now two magnets located in the new armature plate housing (photo above) for easier installation.
- Installation Instructions for the new > ROFU Slide Magnet Installation Instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL Listed for Auxiliary Locking for USA – Fire doors up to and including 3/4hr
- UL Listed for Auxiliary Locking for Canada – Fire doors up to and including 3/4hr
- New Z-bracket Model for this model is: 21038N, all other brackets remain the same
Optional Features/Accessories:Z-bracket, spacers, and angle brackets can be found in the accessories section. For Replacement Parts