Model 8512-20993 is known as “The Oklahoma Special”
We add a terminal block to the standard 8512-LC which is known better to handle the electrical storms that are so well known in the Oklahoma region. This magnet has become a standard install in most commercial buildings, casinos and facilities in the state of Oklahoma, not only for the ease of installation, but the ease of wiring with the terminal block and the proven durability and reliability of this model to stand up to the harsh electrical storms in the area.
- 1200lb holding force
- 12/24 VDC Plug in selectable
- Fail Safe: Releases instantly when power is disconnected.
- Easy installation with keyhole mounting “slides left to right”
- Dimensions: Magnet: 10 1/2″ x 2 5/8″ x 1 9/16″ Armature Plate: 7 1/4″ x 2 3/8″ x 5/8″
- Mounting hardware included to mount the maglock and the armature plate for out-swinging door
- No Residual Magnetism
- Fail Alarm: May be released upon activation of fire alarm
- Available in US28
- Housing: Attractive, heavy duty anodized extruded aluminum housing, no need for a cover
- Mounting Hardware included with each unit, for out-swinging doors
- Optional brackets for in-swinging doors and special installations can be found in accessories section
- Installation Instructions & Wiring Diagram: ROFU 8500 Key Hole Mount Series Magnets
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Magnetic Block and a 18 Month Warranty on the PC Board
Optional Features/Accessories:Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket, all mounting brackets, Z-brackets, filler plates, spacers, and accessories can be found in the accessories section. For Replacement Parts *Note. An authentic ROFU 8512-LC has no prefixes of any kind.