ROFU’s NEW Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Door Cord
- Part # 10320HD US28 / 10320HD US40
has open ends for you to run wires through the cord
- Part # 10320HD US28 PCB
Contains two PC Boards for you to attach wires to in each end (the wires are already run thru the cord)
- 20″ end to end (including aluminum heads), actual cable length is 15″
- Heavy Aluminum Head Dimensions: 2 1/8″ x 1 5/8″ x 13/16″
- Stainless Steel Cable
- Contains 4 mountings screws, 2 for each end. Head cover mounts with security screws
- Outside dimensions of cord 1/2″, interior hole dimensions 1/4″
- Available in Anodized Aluminum (US28) or Anodized Duronatic (US40)
This is the one we tested this way… In case you missed those pictures.
“We introduced our new door cord in July 2015 at ALOA in Reno.
A suggestion was made at the show that we should test the hanging strength, and we took the challenge! Our in-house testing proved the ROFU 10320HD was able to withstand up to 550 lbs., obviously we are very happy with that performance. For the long-term testing we opted to hang a 66lb. weight, it’s still hanging there (I’m not sure why we had that in the facility).”